Follow on Twitter
  WE USE COOKIES           ** FACEBOOK PAGE  
Panda's make their home in central-Western and South-Western China. Pandas like to make their meals of bamboo, which consists of 99% of their diet. The other 1% comes from honey, fish, shrub leaves, bananas, eggs, yams and oranges; when they can be found. Males weigh up to 150 kg (330 lb), while the smaller females can occasionally weigh up to 125 kg (275 pounds).
Panda Wallpaper (click to view)

Download Panda Wallpaper wallpaper | Leave a Comment

Wallpaper details:
Added: Thursday, 04 March 2010 23:10
Downloads: 32346
Category: Animals
Sub Categories: Wild Animals
License: Free for personal wallpaper use only

Related wallpapers

Comments